Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Argan Black Oil Mascara

As you can tell by a couple of our post we have both become huge fans of Josie Maran. With this mascara being released fairly recently I was keen to get my hands on it as I don't feel like I have ever had a mascara that wowed me so thought there was no harm trying another. 


This has quickly become a firm favourite in my make up bag. As with the majority of her cosmetics this mascara is formulated with argan oil and contains no sulphates or parabens and is 91% natural. This definitely does what it says on the tin, my lashes look longer and voluminous and the best part is that they are being nourished at the same time.

(without mascara)
 
(Argan Black oil mascara)
 
The only minor quibble I have with this product is that it only comes in black and I would love if they offered it in a brown for when you are creating a softer look. This is seriously great stuff and I would highly recommend this mascara. I also don't think the price tag is too steep at $22 (which is about £14!). As always, this unfortunately isn't on offer in the UK at the moment but you can order it online from Sephora.

Love
Fiona
X



No comments:

Post a Comment