Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Rockin' Curves Mascara

This week in boots, my eyes were automatically drawn to the new coloured mascaras from Rimmel. Now I am in love with the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks, so thought I would give these a try.


The unique broken heart shape brush, is perfectly shaped to hug the lash-line, reach all those hard to get lashes and coat them evenly.  It makes my lashes look so voluminous and plumped without looking clumpy.

  
The mascara wands have bristle brushes, which I am a massive fan of. I just can't seem to work with plastic wands. Thick bristle wands create volume and curl, and the curve in the wand also helps to add extra curl to the lashes.


Obviously on the back of my hand the colours are more vibrant, however on the lashes they are more subdued. You could make the colour more prominent by using a white mascara before hand (like Ben Nye's White Mascara).

 (Sapphire)

(Amethyst)

(Emerald)

I like to use the same colour of eyeliner as each mascara to make it look more vivid and stand out more. I usually find it difficult finding a good drugstore mascara, but I really like the formulation of these and would definitely recommend you picking them up! Go and pick them up at boots and pick up those advantage card points.

love 
Amber 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment