Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

For those of you girls who are pale and like to contour, finding the perfect shade of a matte bronzer can be quite difficult to say the least. Now this beauty cult favourite is definitely worth the hype!! This is my go to bronzer and I use it everyday!

 

Their first shade, (01 light matte) is absolutely perfect for my porcelain skin! Its not too orange, which can be a problem wih some bornzers. And its completely matte with no shimmer, which is perfect for contouring out those cheeks. I like to apply it with a large angled fluffy brush, my favourite is the Chanel Angled Powder Brush #2.


With added benefits of the product being cruelty-free, it makes for a guilt-free purchase! It's only £13, and with the body shop regularly running discounts, make sure and pick this little beauty up either a your local store or online.

love 
Amber 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment