Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites!

Can you believe it? It is once again the end of the month, and here's what we have been loving!!


Fiona's Favourites:

Elf baked blushes:
These inexpensive blushes are a must have for your collection. Super pigmented, with a beautiful highlighting quality which makes them perfect for summer!

This product is definitely my favourite favourite this month! Body lotion is something I have always had a love hate relationship with as silky soft skin is something that is desired by everyone but I hate waiting for it to dry and my skin feeling sticky. This is the perfect moisturise as it isn't sticky and dries in an instant. Read our blogpost for a more in depth review.

This product was also a very easy favourite. I discovered this foundation in the latter half of the month and it has blown my mind. I don't think I have loved a foundation this much ever in my life! Instead of continually rambling like a madman here is the lengthy blog post on it.

Models Own Base Coat:
A new purchase for me this month, this base coat leaves a rubberised layer for your nail polish to attach onto, which makes your manicure last for days! It helps to prevent any chipping, and seals your nail before your apply your polish, protecting your nails and caring for them.

Urban Decay Double-ended Eye Pencil:
This eye-pencil is designed to match up with Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette. One side is the shade Black Heart which is a dark purplely black with a purple sparkle through it. The other shade is called Darkside,, which is a plummy brown shade, with a satin sheen to it. This pencil is just so handy and perfect for travelling!

Amber's Favourites:

One Heck of a Blot:
I can't talk about this product enough, I have combination skin and if I don't have a blotting powder on me, it can look like I've poured olive oil all over my nose! Not a good look guys!  This product just takes away the shine without adding more coverage and caking. Check out our blogpost for our full review!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet:
Such a perfect lip product! I love how matte they are, they give such a bold beautiful look! I have 5 of the shades, and I love them all, even the bright pinks are very workable! They have such a long wear time as well, once they're on they stay put for hours! 


You Snap the Whip:
This charcoal and pumice filled body butter, helps to smooth away dead skin cells and leave you feeling fresh and clean. While the cocoa butter and macadamia nut oil encourages new skin cell formation. Such an amazing product and it smells absolutely amazing!!

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer:
This bronzer comes in the most perfect light matte shade for you fair skined girls out there! One of the best bronzers for contouring, and with summer round the corner, were all wanting that sun-kissed glow!

Chanel Contour Brush:
The perfect partner for the honey bronzer. It enables me to sculpt out my cheeks with ease! 

love
Amber & Fiona
x


No comments:

Post a Comment