Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

BB Creams: Our Picks part 2

Now as it is approaching summer it is always nice to step away from the thicker, heavier foundations and wear something that is a little bit lighter and will let your skin breath in the sunshine! We have both tried out a couple of BB creams and this is another one of our favourites!
                                 

Ok, so this maybe goes against what I said was my reasoning for wearing a bb cream but one of the main reasons I love this is because it has a bit more coverage than the usual BB cream. I have always been quite conscious of my moles and freckles and have always tried to cover them with full coverage foundations. Even though this gives a really good coverage is still feels exceptionally light on the skin. I feel 100% comfortable wearing this bb cream and love that it contains an SPF of 15 which will be perfect for summer. When using this even though it claims to be an all-in-one product I would probably still wear a moisturiser but would skip primer as this has great staying power!
                                

This bb cream comes in a great range of shades and they also claim to adapt to the skintone. I'm not sure if this is entirely true but Sand (shade 1) is definitely a perfect shade for me and the 5 shades definitely cover a broad spectrum! This comes in at £9.99 which is a pretty standard price for the drugstore but is also often on offer in Superdrug where you can pick this up.

love

Fiona

x

No comments:

Post a Comment