Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

BB creams: Our Picks Part 1

We have decided to do a series of posts on our picks of BB and CC creams as well as tinted moisturisers as they are the perfect base for  warmer weather! Now being really pale finding a perfect shade of any base is hard enough, so when this BB cream first hit the shelves, I was excited to try it. However after swatching in store to my disappointment, the lightest shade they had was far too dark. So on my last trip to the states I saw that they had 1 shade lighter than what was on offer here! Naturally my heart skipped a beat and I picked it up without hesitation.



Now the BB from america is slightly different as it contains no SPF which is a bit of a downside, but I do really like it! This is a self adjusting BB cream that is white in the tube, but as you work it into the skin it adjusts to your skin tone. As well as covering those unsightly imperfections such as Ance, Rosacea and Dry Skin, it also helps to correct them.

There is no need to use a primer before using this BB, as this ultra light-weight lotion preps your skin by smothing out its texture. It's moisturising properties claim to last for 24hrs, and I can say that my skin never dries out using this BB cream! It has a lighter coverage than the foundations I usually use, however it still leaves my skin looking beautifully flawless with a dewy finish.

It is enriched with Vitamin C & E, which are packed with anti-oxidants. I would definitely recommend picking this BB cream up, but do make sure you swatch it first to get your perfect shade!

love 
Amber 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment