Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Elf All Over Color Stick

Cream blush is always something I have been very scared of and have always given them a wide birth!! I did an elf order  a month or so ago and as their products are so cheap I decided to bit the bullet and order a couple of their All Over Color Sticks as I have heard them be compared to the Nars Multiples. This definitely made my eyes light up as the nars will set you back £30 whereas I picked these up for only £1.95!!




I was very pleasantly surprised by these. The colours I picked up were Persimmon and Pink Lemonade with persimmon being used as a highlighter and pink lemonade as a blush. The blush gives the perfect 'flushed' look which I am loving at the moment and I think it is a great look for spring/summer. The highlighter is also lovely with it not being glittery and just giving a light sheen to my cheeks. I find these apply best with your finger and then I lightly use my real techniques buffing brush to work it in.

Persimmon
Pink Lemonade

The only qualm I have with this product is that they are called 'all-over'. I would personally only use one of these colours on my lips but am not a huge fan of multiple use products but nevertheless I do love these so I guess it would be up to personal preference as to where you use them. I also think the packaging looks very cheap but you cant really complain when you are getting it for such a bargain.

These can be picked up online for only £1.95 which is an absolute bargain even if you only use them as a blush or highlighter!

Love

Fiona 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment