Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation

I have really been hating my make up recently. I have been feeling my foundation heavy and quite cakey and that it also isn't matching my skintone very well. So the pair of us set off on a hunt to find me a foundation to match my skintone and that wouldn't break the bank. This was the one that caught my eye as I had never seen it or heard anything about it before so I knew it was a must as I love discovering products that I have not heard anything about before!

                 


My first impression of the packaging was that it was quite dated which didn't really put me up nor down because it is what's inside that matters! One of my first impressions of this foundation was that it it is very liquidy but this is down to the fact that this foundation is water based which was actually a big thumbs up for me as I don't love using oil based foundations. It also has a number of other benefits with Bourjois staring that:
This Anti-fatigue foundation conceals all signs of fatigue thanks to a formula enriched with a high concentration of vitamins E, F, B5 and minerals.
Dark circles, skin imperfections and a dull complexion are replaced with an even and rested complexion.
                


My favourite way to apply this foundation is with my cosmopolitan beauty blender. With this method it barely needs further blending and just gives such a flawless finish and dries almost instantly. It is also very versatile as it works with translucent and a coloured powder which is great if you are looking for a bit more coverage, no cakiness in sight! I would say that it is a medium coverage foundation which is perfect as it can be worn year round. I was surprised to find that this was such a perfect match for my skin (I have it in the shade 71) as I have pink undertones and the majority of the Bourjois foundations have yellow undertones.

All in all I think this is one of my favourite foundations. I am just so impressed with the finish, colour match and all other aspects of this product and I would highly recommend it to anyone out there! This can be picked up in your local boots for £9.99.

Love 

Fiona 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment