Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil

I can hold my hands up high and confess to being a severe eyebrow overplucker, which has left me with non-existant eyebrows. Being pale skined with fair hair doesn't help either. So over the past year with the trends changing towards a more fuller brow, this has become my main focus with regard to beauty products. Now I have been using a product to help grow my brows, which has helped profusely, however they're still needing to look fuller and more defined.

Enter this little miracle in pencil. Now eyebrow products are a thing I find myself having excess of... well to be honest if you were to look at my whole makeup collection I think it could all be classed as excess, but anyway that's far from the point! This eyebrow pencils stands high above the rest. This product is double-ended, with one end being the product, which has a unique triangular shape and the other end a brush for combing through your brows. Now dont worry about thinking, 'how will I sharpen a triangle', this product is one that you twist up!


One of the first reasons for my love of it, is how easy it is to use. Nowadays when I do my make-up, I feel incomplete if my eyebrows haven't been touched up, and this little guy is just so easy to pick up and do my brows in seconds. The colour of the product as well, theres 3 to choose from, I use the blonde one, which looks like a very cool shade, however against my skin and my auburn colouring the colour turns very warm. Matching perfectly.


This is my go to eyebrow pencil, I can testify that it gets used every single day, so I'm definitely getting my moneys worth of this product! Pick it up at your local Space N.K. or here.
And make sure your getting those N.Dulge rewards on your purchases!  

love 
Amber 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment