Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Guerlain Maxi Lash

When it comes to my lashes, they never want to play ball. I used to have beautiful lashes, however I stupidly got semi-permanent ones about a year ago and they've never been right since. After I decided to stop with the semi-permanent lashes, my once long thick lashes were now short and sparce. I now stick to a lash base and mascara. And this mascara is one I go back to time and time again.

 I remember when this mascara came out, now I'm usually quite a sceptic when it comes to mascaras as they claim to be able to give you the world and rarely ever succeed. So when making a purchase from guerlain, I recieved a tester tube of the mascara. The next day when putting my make-up on I thought I would give it a try and see how things went. This mascara really does what it says on the tin. I was so amazed I went back into town and bought the full size that day!

This mascara makes my lashes long and full, without any clumps!  When I first bought this it was only available in black, however it is now available in brown and a plum colour as well (which I will definitely be picking up!!).


Now make sure and pick these up from escentual online, here, as they always have savings compared to what you'll pay in department stores!

love
Amber
x

No comments:

Post a Comment