Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Body Shop Body Milk

I know the majority of people out there are head over heels in love with a body butter, especially the offerings from the body shop, but I'm just not a fan. Don't get me wrong I could smell them all day long but I just hate the feeing of them on my skin. They don't really sink an and just sit there making me feel sticky and when you have ridiculously sensitive skin that feeling is never appreciated. Enter the most perfect body moisturiser ever!




I loved the Vaseline mists when they were first released and when perusing the different lotions and potions at the body shop last week this product made a B line straight for my basket. This products sinks into the skin so quickly and the scent lasts all day. It also doesn't leave a sticky residue behind, it is honestly amazing!!


As far as I am aware this only comes in 2 scents (moringa and coconut) but if there were more I would DEFINITELY own them!! At full price these are £8 but as you all know from our ramblings in previous body shop posts they always have some form of discount or offer on so you would never pay the full price, you can pick them up in store or online.

Love 

Fiona

x


No comments:

Post a Comment